Although looking at the weather you would think it's the middle of winter, it actually is Spring! I've been spending a lot of time browsing online recently and thought I would show you a couple of my favourite items that I've seen Topshop have in stock this season.
1. I really love this Hawaiian print dress. The pattern is so different to many things you would usually see and I love the cut out section at the front of the dress too. This would make for a perfect holiday outfit!
2. This top by Motel certainly caught my eye. I love how it's cropped but has the long sleeves so could be worn with shorts and not look too much. The geometric pattern is lovely too and everything about this top looks perfect for this year.
3. I will always love my floral prints so of course this top stood out to me. The colours and print of this little sun top are great for spring and summer and again this would be great for holidays too.
4. I'm a big fan of statement jewellery at the moment and this necklace is a perfect example. I really like the use of mixed metals and think this would look really great with a basic top.
5. I actually have a similar pair of sandals to these that I got a few years ago from H&M and I really love but they have probably had their day soon, so these would be a perfect replacement. I think these are the perfect pair of sandals to go with any summer daytime outfit and I love how they have the closed toe and ankle strap.
So there are just a few of my Topshop Spring 2013 top picks.. what are your thoughts on Topshop this season?