Thursday, 4 April 2013

Monthly Favourites | March

I can't believe it's April already.. although you wouldn't think it considering the weather at the moment! Of course, the start of a new month means another monthly favourites post is in order, so here are some of the things I have been loving throughout March!
The first product I am featuring is from a range I have mentioned a lot recently and have been a favourite of mine for a while now. It is of course the Barry M Gelly nail paints! These nail polishes have such an amazing formula and come in so many lovely shades. This month I have particularly been loving the shade Papaya, which I just think is a perfect Spring colour. 

The next products I have featured are from the range of Aussie hair products. I have used these for long time now but have found myself particularly loving them this month. I use the 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor which is a deep conditioner and the Miracle Hair Insurance leave in conditioner. These just leave my hair feeling so soft and smell lovely too!

I have also been really loving using the Real Techniques brushes. My particular favourites that I have been using everyday this month are the Buffing Brush, which I use for foundation, the Contour Brush which i use for blush or contouring, and the Brow Brush which obviously I use for my brows. These are such affordable and amazing quality brushes and I really want to get my hands on some more!

The Dermalogica Sheer Tint Redness Relief product has been a saviour for me throughout this past month. This product is great for relieving redness which I get particularly on my cheeks. It is green in colour which helps to cancel out the redness and correct your skin tone. This is also a great product to own for the summer and holidays if you're anything like me and burn very easily, as I have also found it really great in the past for concealing the redness of sunburn on my face.

The final product to feature in this months favourites is a recent purchase. It is The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter. I have really enjoyed using this. The product itself is quite thick, rather than runny, which feels very luxurious on the skin and feels like a much more expensive product. Of course the amazing peach scent is a bonus too!

What have you been loving recently?

Emily x

22 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I also love the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints and all Aussie products! :)

    The British Teen // beauty and fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The barry m nail polishes are gorgeous haven't tried papaya yet but it looks like such a pretty colour xxx

    www.myflingwithfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all but I definitely recommend Papaya, it's one of my favourites :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post Hun. I need these brushes, I feel left out xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I definitely think they are worth the hype!

      xx

      Delete
  4. Can't go wrong with Aussie!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the peach body butter! smells like a dream (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I walked by the Dermalogica counter when I was out shopping yesterday and I wish I'd have known about the stuff you've mentioned here, it sounds amazing and exactly what I need right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah if only I had posted this on time! I do recommend though :)

      xx

      Delete
  7. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bodyshop body butters! xo
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely things!
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I tagged you to do the 'beauty don'ts that I do tag' ! If you do the tag, feel free to comment on my post with a link to your post :)xx

    http://confessionsofablogwriter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/beauty-donts-that-i-do-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I will have a look at doing that soon :)

      xx

      Delete
  11. Love this post!
    Hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete