Monday, 1 April 2013

LOOKBOOK | Office/Work Wear

In my last outfit post I asked if anyone would be interested in seeing a post like this, showing typical outfits I would wear to work, and a few of you said that is something you would like to see. With this thought in mind, and the fact it feels like absolutely ages since I have done a fashion post, I have put together this lookbook style post for you!
Outfit 1
Blouse: Topshop 
Trousers: Next
Shoes: Office

Outfit 2
Blouse: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Next

Outfit 3
Dress: Republic 
Blazer: Topshop
Boots: Dorothy Perkins

Outfit 4
Blouse: Topshop
Skirt: Primark
Shoes: Next

Outfit 5
Top: Zara
Blazer: Topshop
Trousers: Next
Shoes: Next   

I'm aware you can't see the shoes very well in some of the outfits against the black tights so if you'd like to see a better photo of them, you can see the shoes I'm wearing in outfits 2 and 4 in this post here and the boots I'm wearing in outfit 3 can also be seen in this post here
                                                                                                                                       
This is my first lookbook style post so I hope you have enjoyed it and I'd love to hear your thoughts! Do you like these kind of posts?

 What do you wear to work?

Emily x

23 comments:

  1. Aww you wear really cute outfits to work, especially like the second one. Unfortunately the novelty for me to dress up at work wore off after a month and I now take full advantage of the casual dress code, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm sure that will probably happen to me soon haha

      xx

      Delete
  2. I wish I looked this lovely for work! Nice blog btw.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    www.therunwaymuse.blogspot.co.uk

    Kisses,
    Kiki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all,of those xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! New post up on my blog (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of them, you have such great style!(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looks, love the 3rd look!

    Feel free to visit my blog too :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I've been looking forward to this post :) Great post and helpful too.

    My favorite outfit is the 2nd and 3rd (I'm a stripeoholic).

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. I nominated you the Versatile Blogger Award. When you do it send me a link in the comments. You can read more about here:

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post babe :). I love outfit 1 and 3. The little skater skirt is so cute :) I can't wait to get a proper job so I can start wearing formal work wear haha!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Firstly i love your blog name!! and i would wear number 4 love the shirt!

    http://fromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    p.s im new to the blogging world and would greatly appreciate if anyone could support my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou, I will check yours out! :)

      xx

      Delete
  12. Hi Emily, Hope you are good. First i have to praise for you :) I feel good to see that you are replying of every comment this is really good. And I just love the collection of work wear clothes
    :) I want them as soon as possible :).

    ReplyDelete