Thursday, 14 March 2013

What I'm Loving | Cath Kidston Homeware

Today's post is a bit of a different one to what I what you would usually see from me. This isn't one that would really fall under the fashion or beauty categories, but I was feeling inspired to post about another love of mine today, so hopefully it will still go down well!

Cath Kidston Homeware



This love of mine I am talking about is of course Cath Kidston designs. You may have already gathered I am a fan of her patterns from my blog background, but I will elaborate further! I'm sure most of you have heard of her, but for those that haven't, she is a designer that has a lovely range of distinctive vintage floral patterns, which feature on all sorts of homeware designs, as well as clothing and bags. 

In the collage, I have shown a few of my favourite homeware pieces that I have found featuring these beautiful patterns. There are range of items I've selected, from kitchenware, which include the mugs, bowls, a cake stand, oven gloves and a teapot.. to accessories which would brighten up the rest of the house, such as the clock, cushions, lamp and photo frames. 

I would love for the design of my home to be inspired by these patterns, and for it to include a lot of items similar to these. When looking at all these lovely homeware pieces, I seem to associate them with comfort and homeliness. I definitely think things like this are what makes a house, a home and I hope that one day I will be the proud owner of a beautiful Cath Kidston inspired home.

Are you a fan of Cath Kidstons designs?

Also on an unrelated note, I have just set up both a twitter account for blogging purposes and a bloglovin' account, so if you want to follow me on those, here are my links:

Bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/sunbeamsanddaisydreams
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sunbeamsdd

Emily x

24 comments:

  1. I like some of the floral designs but some of it is just not for me at all. For years I thought Cath Kidston was a no go area for me but I really liked some of the stuff I came across in their Selfridges concession. Plus my friend gave me a CK phone cover and I absolutely loved it, go figure. I totally agree though, their designs definitely have that homeliness vibe.

    Ps. I just followed you on twitter. :)

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it all depends on your taste really :) thankyou xx

      Delete
  2. ooh i love that clock, really would brighten up a room really easily
    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog hun! Love your pictures :)

    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely posts, so many nice things;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cath Kidston has the cutest things! I really want those bowls!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. argh i love cath kidson, they're items are so so cute!

    mary

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many gorgeous items!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :) thanks for the comment

      xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. all Cath Kidston stuff is so pretty! :)

      xx

      Delete
  10. Your blog is too cute! I just followed you on bloglovin and GFC. Looking forward to more posts from you!

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou very much, glad you enjoy my posts :)

      xx

      Delete
  11. I love everything Cath Kidston!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wouldn't mind having all of it :) Every thing looks so pretty :)
    If you want, you can enter my giveaway; http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/2013/03/little-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! ooh I will do thanks :)

      xx

      Delete