As I'm sure many of you know, one of the main trends for Spring Summer 2013 is monochrome. I really like this trend and have found some great black and white pieces that are in shops now and would be great for this summer, so I thought I would share them!
1. This is a pinafore playsuit, I really like the idea of this and think it could be styled really nicely in various ways. I also love the spotted pattern!
2. I have always loved lace clothing and this cropped lace top would look great for a summer day with a pair of high waisted shorts or dressed up in other ways for an evening.
3. The really love the photographic floral pattern of this dress and I know the midi length is on trend at the moment too. Although I'm not sure it would suit me, it would look lovely on many others I'm sure!
4. I just thought this purse had a really pretty pattern, if only they had a bag with the same pattern so it could be used more as part of the outfit!
5. Aztec print is one of my favourite trends, so I love this top! It would also be one that would look great with shorts for a summer day.
6. I thought these shorts were really unusual but in a good way! The alphabet pattern is quite unique and looks great on this pair of high waisted shorts, which again would just be perfect for the summer!
7. My final choice is this skirt, which again has an aztec style print to it which I love. It looks like a versatile piece which can be styled to wear in both the summer days and evenings!
What do you think of my choices? Will you be wearing monochrome this summer?